Terms & Conditions
We believe in being transparent, open, and honest with all our clients, team members, suppliers and
contractors, and work on open and clear relationships. If you have any questions, please do not
hesitate to contact us direct.
- To secure your date for weddings and larger parties we will ask for a deposit of £1000.00.
- To Secure the Food truck we will request a deposit of £200.00, unless a regular corporate client, where we will directly invoice the full amount.
- Freespirit Events reserve the right to levy a charge post event for any damage to equipment or replacement of equipment as necessary.
- We will request final numbers and dietaries between six & 2 weeks before the event depending on the size of the event and occasion. You will be advised of this in are planning meetings.
- If numbers change by more or less than 10% than previously advised, we have the right to re-quote.
- Please advise us of changes to ensure we can manage staffing, equipment, and operations to the best of our ability.
- Final payment will be sent out between four and two weeks before your event date.
- Final payment must be cleared funds.
- If we require additional staffing or last-minute changes to, we will invoice after the event, with payment due within 7 days of the invoice.
- Linen charges are not included in our costs but can be quoted for separately if required.
- We like to share our events on our social media platforms for potential future clients / If you do not wish to happen, please inform us at the planning meeting.
- All prices quoted are subject to Vat.